Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Dec 2022
Mesajlar: 214.446
Standart

Nadia White Bondage

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped
Video language: English

Slave model Nadia White, Black ball gagged and rope bondage on the table.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3412kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 184.1 MB

Download Nadia White Bondage

Wood's BDSM holiday - Sierra Cirque

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Sierra Cirque, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation

I am beside myself with this whore. She cringes at my attentions yet her body pulses, reaching out for more. This is the ultimate state and the final betrayal. Her mind and sense of self have hopelessly failed.
I readied her with a tight clam tie and placed her in the middle of the mattress. Implements of penetration surround the altar. Letting her stew for a couple hours will afford her the opportunity to amuse herself by imagining how they all will be used.
It was time for the trail. Blindfolded and guided by the rope cleaving her cunt she is yanked up the hill. Every step is a fright and her soles are jabbed by stubble and shale. Arriving at the grotto I bind her to a tree. Her skull hole is stuffed with two shop rags and sealed with packing tape. For added measure her jaw is sealed shut with a wrap over the top of her head. Her screams will barely be audible over the caw of the crows.
The crows are announcing a new arrival; the feast is at hand. Lets begin with some crimson life essence drawn as the whine of the mosquito fades in an out about her head.

Duration: 56:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Wood's BDSM holiday - Sierra Cirque

Pamela vs. Zamira

Cast: Pamela, Zamira
Genres: Femdom, Lesbian, Girls Fight, Wrestling

Zamira is sitting on a sofa, waiting for her adversary to arrive. She had not to wait too much: Pamela Immediately gets into scene, complaining because she always has to face newcomers. Her confident attitude seems not to scares Zamira at all, who sarcastically smiles while continue listening to the blonde. Both girls are dressed, so they soon remove their clothes and put their *quot;battling*quot; suits on.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:06
Video: 720x406, Windows Media Video 9, 1946kbps
Audio: 274kbps

File size: 263.1 MB

Download Pamela vs. Zamira

Lady in red

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Tied Ladies
Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied

Sexy Lady in red dress, gagged and bondaged, bound casting.

Duration: 3:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4271kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 120.6 MB

Download Lady in red
pirs45 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla