pirs45
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Dec 2022
Mesajlar: 214.446
Standart

Jewells Favorite Ballgags And Hogties

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

After applying fresh bright red lipstick Jewell sets off to share her large collection of huge ball gags with the camera. Gag by gag, they increase in size, stretching the beautiful Jewell to her limit. After her *quot;fashion show,*quot; you'll be in the mood to have a cigarette of your own, but it doesn't stop there as Jewell then endures a series of fabulous hogties.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:56:13
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1185kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jewells Favorite Ballgags And Hogties

Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Monica seems relieved to be sitting and even more so when I remove the mouth stretching red ball gag. Soon I remove her hood. Her wrists are untied and retied behind her back. The nipple clamps are also removed. A thick posture collar is strapped around her neck. I then tie up her right tit and then I tie it off to a ring on her collar. After a few failures, I manage to get Monica's left tit tied in the same manner. Monica get's worried that I'll get angry at her tit for not cooperating, but I don't get angry. I cleave gag her next and then I take a little time to play with and slap her bound tits as Monica moans through her gag. I clamp her septum next... this will come in handy soon. Her elbows are bound next, along with a very simple chest harness. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 860.0 MB

Download Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 2
pirs45 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla