Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 03-27-2023, 02:36 PM   #5102
pirs45
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Dec 2022
Mesajlar: 214.446
Standart

lilmissnatalie Hogtied - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I bind lilmissnatalie's elbows and then I chicken wing them. I tie and cinch her arms to her body as well. Once done, I place her on the floor and hogtie her. You can tell by looking at her wrists that this is one tight hogtie. I incorporate her crotchrope into the hogtie which really tightens it as well. Her head is pulled back by her hair and tied off. She had mentioned wanting to try nose hooks before we started, and I was happy to oblige. She gets a double dose. Once we were done she said that at first she thought it was a mistake asking for them, but it didn't take long before she learned to like them. This is where Part 3 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 730.0 MB

Download lilmissnatalie Hogtied - Part 3

Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel is tightly cleave gagged before her Captor adds more opes. He adds a chest harness and ties her more securely to the chair as well. The snot and drool start running down Rachel's face as her ankles are tied to a ring bolted to the floor and then up to a rung in the chair. Her gag is then made even tighter after black tape is wrapped on top of the ace bandage. After a while the gag is removed and replaced with an open mouth variety. Her whimpers intensify as her nipples are clamped and tied tight to her thighs. By this time, drool has run all down her chest and pussy, and is puddling on the chair. Her elbows are drawn together and tied before her wrists are tied to a lower rung on the chair. Her bondage is TIGHT! Her gag is removed. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 851.3 MB

Download Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Part 2
pirs45 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla