Üyelik tarihi: Dec 2022
Mesajlar: 214.446
Standart

Dacryphilia Dreams

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Marina
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, BDSM, Fetish, Latex
Video language: English

Marina says that she prefers pain to humiliation but even asking was an empty courtesy from us. She is going to get plenty of both today. In her immediate future is some languishing and a few loaded questions, but when the members decide it is time to go to work on her our entire crew sets about the task enthusiastically.
Clips on her ears, a ring on her nose, and a clamp on her tongue. And that is just the beginning. Once her clothes are cut away we have unfettered access to the most sensitive parts of her body. Her nipples will face clamps that bite down hard enough to make them numb. She will be hooded, caned, vibrated and humiliated for our entertainment.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1408kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 478.6 MB

Download Dacryphilia Dreams

Sage is Tested - Part 1

Sage is new in town. She normally works as a Dominatrix, but she enjoys switching from time to time. I tell her ahead of time what she's in for, and she says she can handle anything. The clips starts with her seated as I tie her to the chair at her waist. Right from the start Sage is a tease. She smiles as I grab her by her hair and grope her tits. I gradually get a little more rough. I untie her blouse and let them fall free. Now I get even rougher... slapping them hard. She asks if that is all I have. I ignore her questions for now. I then start to bind her tits with thin twine. Sage's expression goes back and forth from smiles to heavy breathing and a look of concern. She yelps as I slap her bound tit and flick her nipple. I'm tired of hearing her talk, so I gag her with the biggest red ball gag I have. Now I can play with her bound tit in peace. I then bind her other tit. I stand behind her and then I start slapping her bound tits. She moans and yelps and stomps her heels on the ground. Sage, with her 3 chins from her gag, continues moaning as I play and flick her nipples. I grab a length of rope and add a simple chest harness to her bondage. At this point Sage is really enjoying herself. I can tell because when I brush my hand over her pussy, she voluntarily spreads her legs open wide. I place a hand over her gagged mouth and continue rubbing and slapping her pussy through her satin black panties. After a while, I stop and tie a rope around her neck. She looks very worried as I place a large sponge on her lap. I remove her ballgag and then I once again grab her by her hair as I grope her bound tits. She closes her eyes and enjoys herself as she stretches her jaw. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 777.2 MB

Download Sage is Tested - Part 1
pirs45 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla