Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 03-27-2023, 12:36 PM   #5095
pirs45
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Dec 2022
Mesajlar: 214.446
Standart

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I step away once again and let Ariel adjust to her clamped nipples. Her moans eventually subside somewhat as she adjusts. Since she has still not made any progress on escape, I roll her back onto her stomach and oil up her feet for some hot oil foot torture fun! Ariel screams, I think, *quot;Oh God*quot; through her gag and yelps as I hold the hair dryer up to her oily, wrinkled soles. I step away and watch her endure her bondage for a while longer before the lights go out and Ariel is left alone. Even with all of my *quot;encouragement*quot;, Ariel made 0 progress on her escape. I added some behind the scenes footage at the very end of Ariel being put in her initial bondage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 428.0 MB

Download A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 4

Frogged Down

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Marina, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Video language: English

PD has a commanding voice and it echoes around the chamber that houses Marina and her tiny cage. The orders are concise, but just how cruel they are is not revealed until much later. Dee softens Marina up with pain and orgasms, but none of it compares to what comes later. The small cage that houses her is a device for torment in and of itself. She does not know it yet but soon enough the secret will be out and she will be screaming for a way out. The predicament becomes even more incredible when her best efforts to avoid the trap open her up to more painful punishments.

Format: mp4
Duration: 59:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 668.3 MB

Download Frogged Down
pirs45 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla