Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 03-27-2023, 06:17 AM   #5091
pirs45
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Dec 2022
Mesajlar: 214.446
Standart

Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Rachel is left to twitch and writhe in her bondage. I probably should have tied her fingers, but other than that she has little to no freedom of movement. I eventually return to cane the soles of her feet once again. Afterwards, I place her on her side so I can get a new view of her roped up body and I notice that nipple clamps would be a nice addition. I clover clamp her nipples and then I pull them tight and tie them off to her collar. I leave her to endure once again. By this time Rachel is just trying to make it to the end. She drools, twitches, and flails her hands around a bit. I added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 563.9 MB

Download Rachel's Tight Box Hogtie - Part 4

Stinky Panties

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Sybil's panties aren't really that stinky, but when someone tapes your panties to your face it feels like that's what they are saying. Sybil has their panties taped to their face. Their mouth is wrenched open with hooks and the drool begins to flow. Sybil is strapped to a metal frame. The frame swings forward and back with a simple pin to hold it in place. He flips them back for some face fucking. Then forward for Mr Pogo to go in their cunt. He clamps their perfect tits in a metal contraption and that is attached to two beams beside them. This gives him great access to torment them as much as he wants. Sybil has to stand there and take it or step on the spike board.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:37
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 987.5 MB

Download Stinky Panties
pirs45 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla