Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 03-27-2023, 05:22 AM   #5087
pirs45
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Dec 2022
Mesajlar: 214.446
Standart

Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Rachel whimpers and sobs as snot and drool run down her face and chin, and onto her tits and pussy. Her Captor soon clamps her septum and then her tongue. The clamp painfully pulls on her tongue as her head is pulled back and tied by her hair. He pulls the tongue clamp straight up. He enjoys watching poor Rachel gag and gargle on her own drool for a bit before he removes the clamp. Her nose clamp, however, is pulled tight and tied overhead. Rachel really has to focus to be able to breathe in this position and even the slightest movement causes a pull on her nipple clamps and the septum clamp. For the remainder of the clip, Rachel is left to endure her bondage and cruel predicament.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 798.2 MB

Download Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Part 3

lilmissnatalie Hogtied - Part 1

lilmissnatalie was in town and wanting to be placed in some tight bondage and though that I might be able to help her out. I have been wanting to tie her for quite some time now, so I was happy to oblige. I have a handful of natalie's hair as we walk in. I immediately start manhandling and groping my captive. I soon ballgag her and then I continue the rough handling. I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead to keep her in place. Her shirt is ripped open and we now see that natalie is not wearing a bra. I now slap squeeze her bare tits at will. I clamp her nipples and then tie string to the clamps and tie them off overhead as well. I now start adding rope. I start at her waist and with a crotchrope. We see that natalie is not wearing panties either. Once the crotchrope is in place I use it as a handle as I manhandle and grope natalie a bit more. Her legs are trembling already. Her thighs are then bound with 4 bands of cinched rope. I start on her lower legs, but take a break after one band of rope is applied. I play with my captive a bit more and remove the clamps. I add another cinched band of rope to her long lean legs. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 909.8 MB

Download lilmissnatalie Hogtied - Part 1

Curious chick detected

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English

Yet another pain seeker is around and she is eager to be caught soon. She is Melanie, a 27-year-old hot amateur. Instead of suffering, she is more for showing submission to a strong character. This is the main fact which has driven her to knock Dr. Lomp's door. Alas, to gain what she dreams, she has to fulfill the sadist master's horrifying desires. Dr. Lomp never misses such occasions when a cute obedient girl feels herself ready to go down on her fours before the master, and let him torment her smooth flesh. Poor fresh girl Melanie is aware of her pathetic situation, and she can't keep herself away from the approaching trouble. Watch the movie and see if the new girl can satisfy Dr. Lomp's demands.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8248kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 947.1 MB

Download Curious chick detected

Nikki Coco De Mal and Shona River

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Blonde milf Nikki faces an office chicane. Breath-taking glamour babe Coco De Mal and Boss Shona River can't wait to educate the green-eyed Hungarian bombshell by spanking her tight ass with black leather whips. Even though the two young babes are in the same room, they make Nikki walk back and forward, humiliate her and start spanking her curvy butt. She bends forward and puts her palms on the office desk, while the two leggy babes work her peach-like butt cheeks with their sex toys

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Nikki Coco De Mal and Shona River
pirs45 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla