pirs45
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Dec 2022
Mesajlar: 214.446
Standart

Silverline Part 2 - Der Schmerzwald

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Miss Joyce knows no mercy with the education of her new slaves. Extreme humiliation and cruelties are her passion. In the wood there are many possibilities for the Mistress to torment her slaves up to the blood.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:27
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1681kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Silverline Part 2 - Der Schmerzwald

lilmissnatalie Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I have been working hard tying lilmissnatalie, so I pull up a chair and since we need entertained, I order her to dance for us. It's pretty bad, but since she's neckroped, in heels, with her legs tightly bound, I find her attempt acceptable. I decide to take her down and put her in a chair for a different gag and more rope. Before I do, I have a little more fun manhandling and smacking her ass. Lilmissnatalie is one of the few women I know who whimper when the spankings stop, lol. Once seated, I remove her gag and add a hair tie using thin twine. You can tell it's going in tight by natalie's expressions. She has short hair, so it has to be tight out of necessity. I gag her with an ace bandage and black tape. I then add more rope, binding her ankles and feet. Once that's done, I remove her gag. It is a pretty intense gag and I just wanted to see if she could handle it, and she can. For her next gag, I stuff a shop rag in her mouth and then I seal it in tightly with clear tape. I manhandle her for just a short while. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 744.7 MB

Download lilmissnatalie Hogtied - Part 2
pirs45 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla