Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 03-27-2023, 01:31 AM   #5082
pirs45
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Dec 2022
Mesajlar: 214.446
Standart

lilmissnatalie Hogtied - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... I sit back and watch lilmissnatalie endure her bondage. I order her to struggle... she kind of laughs, as she knows that any struggling will be futile. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her onto her side, as I know she can't do it herself. I sit back and let her endure once again. After a while, I clamp her nipples and leave her once again. I return once again to remove the clamps. I have a nice thin wooden paddle, which I use to slap her tits and ass with. Finally, I ask her if she's ready to be untied. I tell her to beg and she does so nicely through her gag. I start cutting her free and then I remove her gag. This is where the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download lilmissnatalie Hogtied - Part 4

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I buckle a thick leather collar around her neck, before placing Ariel on her stomach. She is soon hogtied, and I tell her to try and escape. She wiggles her bare feet as she mmmpphs, moans, and endures her bondage. I return after a while to find she has made 0 progress on her escape. I discipline her by snapping heavy rubber bands on her feet. I then give her ass some attention with a thin cane. I will get to more of that later... First I tie her toes with twine and then connect her toes to the D-ring on her head harness. This really intensifies her bondage and provides for much less movement, as she had too much for my liking. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 407.1 MB

Download A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 2
pirs45 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla