Üyelik tarihi: Dec 2022
Mesajlar: 214.446
Standart

HT - Elise Graves - Bondage Therapy, Part Two

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Elise Graves, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English

It's all about finding a way to cure Elise Graves of her insatiable lust for bondage. At least that's what Jack Hammer keeps telling himself. This is supposed to be . It is supposed to help her. It isn't supposed to be about breaking this beautiful babe.
She came to him a very common problem. She just can't seem to get enough sex or bondage. The only way to cure her of her crippling addiction is to give her the perfect BDSM experience. At first he thought that meant taking her to the edge and bringing her back. It wasn't long before her realized that that wasn't going to be enough.
No, this girl needs something more. She needs to be taken beyond the edge of everything she has ever accomplished before. She needs to be put into a brutal inverted suspension, vibrated to an amazing orgasm, and punished with intense corporal punishment.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download HT - Elise Graves - Bondage Therapy, Part Two

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 2

I take a break from rigging to play with Polly again. Yes, more groping, crotch rope tugging, hair pulling, spanking, and combinations of the above. I get more rope, and then I lift her pretty pink ruffly blouse exposing her pert firm tits. I give them each a few squeezes. I start by running a rope above and below them. Once again, Polly is very expressive as she is being bound. Her elbows don't touch, but I tie them as tightly as I can. I then chicken wing her with her wrists crossed. I actually like this tie just as much as an elbows touching tie. Once again, I play with a now completely helpless Polly. I want to get a good look at my work, so I have her turn in a circle for me so we can see her bound body. She struggles as her thighs are tied tight, but she manages to do as she is told. I grab her crotchrope with one hand and her hair with the other. She really seems to enjoy this! (She later told me she nearly orgasmed) I hold her like this for a bit before I grope and smack her ass a few more times. I then untie her neckrope and sit her in a chair. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 722.9 MB

Download Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 2
pirs45 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla