Üyelik tarihi: Dec 2022
Mesajlar: 214.446
Standart

Lomp's BDSM Archive - Renata (Part 3)

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Renata
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Bondage, Hardcore
Video language: English

Pervert notices that Renata reacts sensitively to sexual stimulation. She stimulates and strikes her pussy alternately, which makes her worn out totally. Then Lomp triggers the shocker right on her clit accidentally, which is too much for the Slavic . Lomp would like to make up for it so he orders Reni a game - Lomp style. 25 minutes + 30 minutes hard whipping /uncut/ from Lomp's archive

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Lomp's BDSM Archive - Renata (Part 3)

Mandy K shown more restraint - Crotchroped - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I had never used that ballgag before and it didn't have quite enough holes in the strap to tighten adequately, so I wrap the gag with some elastic vet wrap. I go get more rope and add a crotchrope. I add a length of rope to it and tie it off High, up, and tight. I take my time and enjoy mandy's predicament. She still doesn't seem sorry enough though. I add clover clamps to her nipples and tie them out to the crotchrope. Next I tie her right big toe with thin twine, run the twine over the crotchrope and then tie it to her left big toe. I go inside and leave mandy in the garage for the afternoon.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:53
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2900kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 241.2 MB

Download Mandy K shown more restraint - Crotchroped - Part 2
pirs45 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla