Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 03-26-2023, 09:31 PM   #5073
pirs45
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Dec 2022
Mesajlar: 214.446
Standart

Dakkota Roped'n'Groped By 2 Intruders

Dakkota is in her office one evening when 2 men come out of nowhere. They roughly grab her and as one manhandles and handgags her, the other starts roping her. Dakkota is on the city council and is always involved in some kind of corruption, so this happens more than you might think. Although when pushed to her knees and told to open her mouth, she does so rather willingly, which makes me think that there is a possibility that she is enjoying this and maybe even planned this herself...makes you wonder. At any rate a huge handkerchief is stuffed in her mouth and then sealed in tightly with clear tape. A length of rope is then tied into her hair. More rope is added, before she is picked up and placed on her desk. Her crotchrope is run through her wrists and then to her ankles into a very tight hogtie. Her head is pulled back, before the ropes in her hair are tied off, making for a nice tight little package. While one intruder looks around the office, the other seems to be enjoying Dakkota helpless, as he keeps smacking her jean clad ass and even starts adding more rope to her already helpless situation. He rolls her on her side as well as her stomach so he can see her bound body from different angles and perspectives. Finally he cuts the ropes that kept her hogtied. She is bent over the desk for a few swats, before throwing her over his shoulder and walking out. I added some Behind the scenes footage of 2 gag attempts where I tried to gag her with a very thick pair of panties, that just would not fit... today anyway, lol.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 557.3 MB

Download Dakkota Roped'n'Groped By 2 Intruders

Armani to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 1

This clip is a continuation of a previously posted clip *quot;Armani to Bondage Toy*quot;. I make Armani strip out of her blazer, skirt, blouse and bra. She looks concerned as I pull a chair up beside her. I seat her in it and then tie her wrists behind her back. I then tie her ankles to her thighs and to the back of the chair. Now that she is secure, I spend some time roughly groping her ample tits. Her bondage is no where near restrictive enough for my liking, so I tie her elbows together. I also add a chest harness and then I tie her tits up as well. I grope them again, noting the difference in how they feel now from how they felt untied. I order Armani to struggle for me, which she does for a while. Still more rope is needed. I tie her wrists to the top of the chair and then to the post behind her. This will keep her from rocking the chair forward. I tie a rope in her hair and then tie it off to the back of the chair as well, forcing Armani to look straight ahead. I then add a crotchrope and tie it to a hitching ring bolted to the floor out in front of the chair. I walk away leaving her to test her bondage. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Armani to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 1
pirs45 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla