Mesajlar: 214.446
Standart

Armani Black - Watching Step-Mommy Masturbate

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Adult Empire, My Pervy Family
Cast: Armani Black
Genres: Big Tits, Brunette, Clips, HD, Latina, MILF, 1080p, Mom
Video language: English

My stepmom Armani Black is grade A MILF, USDA approved. When she comes home * thinks nobody is there, she goes to her room for a little she-time. I (Diego Perez) can't believe this, it's like a dream come true! She takes out her big juicy tits * uses a wand to vibrate her hot pussy. I spy on her * jerk my cock. Always turn your ringer off! Not good, she caught me dick-handed. Or maybe it wasn't so bad? She tells me to come in, I help her use the wand on her beautifully shaven pussy. I squeeze her massive boobs before sucks my cock, it doesn't take long until I explode on her face. But that doesn't stop her, she rides my cock with her tits in my mouth, her squishy pussy made me cum in 2 minutes this time. My step-mommy lets me fuck her good for a third round. I think she must love cum, she took 3 big loads! That...or I'm in a lot of trouble. Fucking ringer volume!

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5826kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Armani Black - Watching Step-Mommy Masturbate

Latina Takes a Tumble and a Big Dick

Release Year: 2021
Studio: FakeTaxi
Cast: Sheila Ortega

This gorgeous Venezuelan babe named Sheila Ortega got into the Fake Taxi today. Sheila told me she was looking for a husband so she could get a British visa. The road was bumpy, and she didn't notice, but her tits popped out! They were huge! I let her know, and she tried to seduce me by showing me her pussy too. She then asked to see my cock, and was impressed. As she shook her ass for me, I hit a bump, and she took a tumble. I pulled over and got into the backseat so she could take my cock too! Sheila gave me a blowjob, then let me fuck her shaved, wet pussy doggystyle and missionary until I came in her mouth!

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3749kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 915.6 MB

Download Latina Takes a Tumble and a Big Dick
pirs45 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla