Mesajlar: 214.446
Standart Sexy Ladies love Anal!

Shalina Devine - Just a Quickie Before Work

Release Year: 2021
Studio: AssholeFever
Cast: Shalina Devine
Genres: Anal, Big Tits, Blonde, Clips, HD
Video language: English

Standing before her huge mirror, Shalina starts is admiring her sexy body, her boobs and curves...she wears her black heels, her hot lingerie, a tiny black skirt and a vest. She's gearing up to go to work. She quickly prepares the breakfast for her and her husband and goes through few papers. Kristof shows up and the cute breakfast plans quickly changes to something more sexual and sweet.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6695kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Shalina Devine - Just a Quickie Before Work

Aude Responds To Antho'S Fantasies

Cast: Aude
Genres: Anal, Gonzo, Hardcore

Luscious and very naughty, the sulphurous Aude has the profile to best meet the fantasies of men. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 32:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3428kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 831.5 MB

Download Aude Responds To Antho'S Fantasies

Ass Worship Lana Rhoades

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Gonzo Hardcore Anal

Bootyful Babe Lana Rhoades gets her asshole stretched out by Jules Jordan. Lana’s looking sexy as ever in her jean shorts with the butt cheeks cut out so we can see that perfect ass and a pink string bikini with high heels. She wanders around the house and she poses for the camera until Jules shows up and starts worshipping at the altar that is her ass. He rubs oil all over her then smothers his face with her bulbous booty before heading over to the couch where Lana can pay some attention to Jules’ big cock. Lana sucks that dick and 69’s with Jules until she can’t contain herself anymore, she needs that dick inside her. She wastes no time putting his hard cock right up her tight asshole as she bounces her booty balls deep on that thick cock. Lana stops for a second so she can clean all her ass juices off of Jules’ dick and lick his balls before taking that cock back in her ass in doggystyle. Jules gapes her ass and shows it off to the camera as Lana’s butthole winks as us then he get right back to continuing the anal pounding. Lana sucks his cock one more time before mounting Jules in reverse cowgirl and impaling her tight ass on that massive cock again. Jules fucks her ass in spoon and missionary before shooting his load all over her pretty face. Lana doesn’t even want that dick in her pussy this time, she is only up for anal and we’re not complaining!

Duration: 31:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7718kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Ass Worship Lana Rhoades

Remy Lacroix

Genres: Anal Only, Ass Licking, Ass Fingering, Gape, Swallow

You guys know Remy Lacroix. She's that sweet piece of ass with the baby face and juicy dumper that gets slammed with hard cocks left and right. John had the opportunity to nail this slut in the fucking ass... how could he say no? In fact, he did what every cool mother fucker would do in that situation.

Duration: 29:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Remy Lacroix

Inflatable Butt Plug and Deep Anal Pounding

Release Year: 2022
Studio: manyvids
Cast: Amateur Asian * Anal Jesse
Genres: Anal Play, Amateur, Anal, Asian, Creampie, Hardcore, Natural Tits, POV, Skinny, Teen, Toys

Today I tried two of my biggest toys. I never tried an inflatable butt plug before. It’s really fun! I love the feeling as it grows inside me. Wearing a sexy body stocking, I stretch my asshole and show close-ups. I start with my heavy steel butt plug. I tried to put my whole hand inside. I can fit all five fingers. He helps me by pumping the plug up to its largest size to make me gape more. After my ass was warmed up, he changed the toy out for his cock and fucked me really hard for a long time. Sometimes he likes to play, and he won't cum until he is ready. He pulls his cock out often to show my gape and even uses the butt plug sometimes to make sure my ass is as big as possible.
I talk dirty to him and beg him to “kill my ass” as he fucks harder and harder, going balls deep. He cums inside, delivering a big sloppy creampie. I push it out, showing my wrecked butt hole gaped open and dripping sperm.

Duration: 28:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Inflatable Butt Plug and Deep Anal Pounding
pirs45 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla