Mesajlar: 475.987
Standart

Loves Me Not? - WebYoung

Release Year: 2013
Studio: WebYoung
Cast: Tia Cyrus
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Latina
Video language: English

Tia Cyrus is madly crushing on a boy she met at school. She´s hanging out in her softly lit white room with some bright pink flowers. The game she used to play when she was younger comes to mind and she plays he loves me, he loves me not, peeling petal by petal from the beautiful large flower. The game ends unexpectedly, and it turns out he loves her not... in confusion Tia rubs the last petal around her young breasts. Tia peels her thin dress from her slender body and climbs onto the couch which has petals thrown all over it´s surface. Tia is deep in her fantasy with the boy she likes. She begins to rub her young shaved pussy with her slender fingers taking saliva from her mouth to make the area more moist. She reaches behind her round bottom with her other hand to access her sweet hole with both of them. As she tastes her loin nectar she exchanges it with saliva, further increasing the natural lube she uses to rub her soft pussy. Finally she penetrates herself with a middle finger while gently rubbing her clit. The pleasure has been building and building leading to the young girls eventual orgasm. She sits up to gain access to her pussy and so she can drag her rear against the couch as her hips are gyrated back and forth over the soft leather. As Tia´s pleasure grows and grows she begins to cum. Her body tenses for a moment as she´s cumming and finally she experiences release, rubbing her soft natural breasts until she falls asleep dreaming of her crush.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:54
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1732kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 150.7 MB

Download Loves Me Not? - WebYoung

My Biology Exam - WebYoung

Release Year: 2013
Studio: WebYoung
Cast: Liona
Genres: Brunette, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Petite
Video language: English

Liona is hope from school, but she´s not done! She has a lot of studying to do and her teddy bear is feeling just a bit jealous. She assures him she still loves him more than her biology textbook. Liona is curious to see how her own biology works first hand. The petite teen strips off her shorts and panties and begins by exploring her shaved pussy. She spreads her labia wide open to get a closer look. As she moves to the couch she turns the mirror around so she can see everything she´s doing. More than just educational, the experience makes little Liona nice and horny. She uses her forefinger to rub her tiny clit and get her self wet. She continues to rub herself writhing in pleasure in order to generate a rhythm that is meant to satisfy her entirely. She moves herself onto her knees and continues to masturbate with two hands this time. She rubs her fingers across her clit so gently but with just the right amount of pressure to feel tingly inside. The amount of pleasure grows more heavy as she continues.Now, Liona is up onto her feet, and the rhythm to which the fingers are fondling her young pussy has increased. Her gentle moans are a perfect clue to how well Liona knows her soft young body. The pleasant feeling she gets from rubbing herself gets more intense with every rub and finally she´s experiencing a mind-altering orgasm fit for a queen who´s perched in her bay window.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:50
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1754kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 218.0 MB

Download My Biology Exam - WebYoung
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla