alexa38
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Feb 2019
Mesajlar: 475.987
Standart

Payton Styles

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Solo
Video language: English

Payton loves to do strip shows for her boytoys. Knowing that someone is watching her and rubbing their hard-on makes her want to join in the masturbating fun, too. She's been horny as hell all day and now she's ready to shove her fingers inside her hairless twat and work it till she's gushing. *quot;I know you want it,*quot; Payton says. She wants it, too. Deep and hard and from behind. And make sure you tug on her pussy lips and rub her clit. She loves that.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:59
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 705kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 83.1 MB

Download Payton Styles

Must-See Newbie - Sabina

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo
Video language: English

Occupation: Vocal coach; Age: 20; Born: June 6; Ht: 5'4*quot;; Wt: 100 pounds; Bras: 32C; Panties: I don't like them; Anal: Only small toys and plugs; BJs: I'm not a cum fan; Masturbate: Yes! Ever since she was little, Sabina thought she was gay. She exclusively dated girls for the longest time. Then, some lucky looked attractive to her, and now she's comfortably bisexual. *quot;I still love women. They're so much more sensual than men, but guys are more aggressive and passionate when they fuck. I was once in a four-girl orgy, but it wasn't nearly as good as the girl-girl-boy threesome I had.*quot; Sabina is studying psychology and sociology in college, but she also has a hippie streak. *quot;I practice herbalism and the healing powers of crystals. There are a lot of ways nature shows us how to be better, and I think a lot of people don't listen to those lessons. Look at animals. Most of them don't mate for life. They try to fuck one another all the time. That's a lesson we should all take from them. *quot;The first time I had sex, it was in a church. It was actually the same church that kicked out my girlfriend for being gay. I made her cum while I ate her out, and then I rode her face on the altar.*quot;

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Must-See Newbie - Sabina
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla