Alt 11-22-2022, 04:28 AM   #23683
alexa38
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Feb 2019
Mesajlar: 475.987
Standart

Jessie Palmer Bondage

Video language: English

Team player eh? Do anything to get he job? Well, Lee's still hell bent on finding out. He's putting Jessie to the test even further as she's bound in the warehouse without a clue as to what to expect...She whimpers as she finally catches site of him enter. Her eyes grow wide at the sight of his massive member. And she tries to recoil when he reaches out to have a taste of her flesh. Undeterred, Lee's got one mission in mind. And that's finding out just how much this dame will take to become part of the *quot;team*quot;...

Total size: 642.7 MB in 4 files.

Download Jessie Palmer Bondage

Gimping Cowgirl - InfernalRestraints

Release Year: 2022
Studio: InfernalRestraints

CowGirl is the consummate Guinea pig in the PD laboratory. She is so open to trying anything.
Holes, holes everywhere - oh what to do. Well, put six of them on display. They want to audition for Insex; let them watch a class act.
He steadies her as she wobbles in six inch heels out to the cunt spot. She's dressed in a flourishing floral dress. He must have grabbed her off a street in Manhattan as she strutted about.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:57
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 4600kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Gimping Cowgirl - InfernalRestraints

Stomach Punching Until you Pee

Cast: Abigail Dupree, Jessica Kay
Genres: Punching, Hitting, Peeing, Crying, Pissing, Stockings

Abigail Dupree Punches Naked Jessica Kay in the stomach repeatedly causing her to yell out in pain, cry and almost puke. Beating the abdomen repeatedly again and again till she is laying on the floor in pain and has to pee. There is just something incredibly erotic about girl-girl Stomach Punching. If you clicked on this video, I think you are or will be a fan of abdominal Stomach Punching. Getting punched in the gut is one of the most painful things that can happen, but it can be the most erotic for some. Receiving pain from someone in a relatively unprotected areas of the body is giving power to someone to hurt you. Your stomach is very vulnerable, and trust is paramount. Giving painful belly punches; The Spot most effective for abdomen fist punching, kneeing or kicks is just below the navel with a deep rhythmic force. If you give this pain, you should receive it as well to understand the right place. This erotic fetish observed from the bottom; I feel it is an intimate experience from a dominant person, the feeling of someone's fist sink into my belly as the resulting pain fills my abdominal cavity with such an exhilarating and erotic pain. I love the arousal and the lower belly erotic pain when fist punched, kneed or kicked deep into my belly close to my spine and downward to my pelvis. I feel my intestines pushing on my butt and pussy from the inside, There's a slight ache to them afterwards but no damage. When done at the right pace, I can even let the punches breath for me. It becomes very erotic and I feel so submissive.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6838kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 723.2 MB

Download Stomach Punching Until you Pee

Kayme Kai Bondage

In a dark, dank alley, Kayme innocently makes a phone call to her better half eager to begin their weekend together. After her call has ended, she is approached by a tall stranger who's idea of a perfect weekend is strikingly different. Kayme finds herself giving up control as she meets the stranger's demands and down on her knees she goes...Her clothes are roughly removed and soon her new friend begins to have his way. Her tight pussy and mouth are stuffed with cock and she obediently does her best to please. Just when she has hopes that the ordeal is over, she realizes that this was just a taste. The sadistic stranger has more than one trick up his sleeve and Kayme is pushed to the limits of physical and mental endurance as she is put through her paces.

Total size: 556.4 MB in 4 files.

Download Kayme Kai Bondage
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla