alexa38
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Feb 2019
Mesajlar: 475.987
Standart

Never Been Fucked - Aimee Rox

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo ,Teen ,Toy
Video language: English

Age: 19; Born: April 14; Ht: 5'4*quot;; Wt: 112 pounds; Bras: 34B; Panties: Thongs; Anal: Licking; BJs: Swallow; Masturbate: Sure; Lives: Manchester, England. Aimee is a virgin who doesn't consider herself a virgin. Confused?***8200;We'll let Aimee explain. *quot;I've had sex with another girl, so I'm not a virgin. I don't think lesbians who've never fucked guys are virgins.*quot;***8200;So, is Aimee a lesbian?***8200;*quot;Not by a longshot,*quot; she explained. *quot;I love guys!*quot; *quot;I've definitely fooled around with guys,*quot; Aimee told us. *quot;There's been some naked rubbing and sucking and touching, but I haven't felt comfortable enough with any guy to go all the way. Well, there was one guy who seriously made me consider it. He licked my pussy for a long time and got me close to cumming a few times, and I was ready to do him. But his cock was just way too big looking! I need a more petite dick for my first time. *quot;I masturbate all the time. Like, it's almost becoming an issue! I'm in university and I'm late to all of my morning classes because I need to cum before spending all day pent up inside classrooms and lecture theatres. Sometimes, I have to excuse myself to the loo for a quick wank.*quot;

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5883kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 742.7 MB

Download Never Been Fucked - Aimee Rox

British*Mature*Lady Playing With Herself*

Cast: BiJayne
Genres: Solo, MILF, Big Ass, Masturbation, Toy, Dildo, Vibrator, Orgas
Video language: English

Hot Milf BiJayne is getting away from it all. She gets naked and starts masturbating on her couch, when she finds a vibrating friend to help her climax. And she is getting ready for a hard cock inside her nasty holes

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6679kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download British*Mature*Lady Playing With Herself*
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla