Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 11-06-2022, 11:02 PM   #10011
alexa38
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Feb 2019
Mesajlar: 475.987
Standart

SlowTeasingHandJobs Sucked the Finished with a Pocket Pussy

I had my favorite ginger tied to a cold, metal table and teased his cock to erection thru his briefs, then released it and sucked and licked it like a treat, making him really horny. Then I used a pocket pussy to torment him. His breathing became more labored, and he thrust his hips as I sucked on his nipple and stroked while he struggled not to cum. When I finally gave permission, he shot his load in another, convulsive orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2322kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 336.6 MB

Download SlowTeasingHandJobs Sucked the Finished with a Pocket Pussy

DreamBoyBondage - Glen - Total Submission - Chapter 2 - 1080p

Two men torture young Glen, who is naked and helpless while they remain fully clothed and dominant, enjoying every second of his suffering, like machines of pain. Jared was expecting his latest conquest, Glen, to be a pale, skinny nerd who sits at his computer all day, not a pretty boy with a lean, fit body and a gorgeous cock. Jared is so pleased he calls his buddy, a kinky rope-guy, who wraps Glen's fat cock and the base of his balls in rope and yanks, making Glen moan and yelp through his tape gag as he arches his naked body off the X-cross he's roped to. Glen loves submitting to these strong, dominant men, but the pain increases. Both are young and muscular, but they remain clothed, silent and cold, like machines that exist to inflict pain on boys but give nothing in return. That is exactly what they are - and Glen will suffer much more, as the flogging continues

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 401.2 MB

Download DreamBoyBondage - Glen - Total Submission - Chapter 2 - 1080p
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla