alexa38
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Feb 2019
Mesajlar: 475.987
Standart

Cane penetration

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Violet
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Flogging, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Mouth Gag, Suspension, Stockings, Tickling, Nipple Clamps
Video language: English

How soon, it seems, o twisted flower, your turn comes round again - On Sunday night, I can delight To watch you in your pain. How I adore your lovely face. Your wondrous coloured hair. How I love your body too - especially when its bare! Your ass, your tits, your pussy lips. And your sweet anus too, how I love these parts of you as each comes into view! The labia clamps, the nipple clips, the ropes and straps and canes, the violet wand and single-tail. Each brings its special pains. So cry for me sweet twisted flower with each new and painful scene. And think of me as I sit here before my PC screen. I sit and think it's just for me, that you are put through hell. But when it's done, hope you've had fun and enjoyed yourself as well!!!!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:38
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC, 4816kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cane penetration

Make Music With Your Cries and Screams

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Rough sex, Rimming, Humiliation

Violet October is a super hot little submissive masochist who craves to be dominated by evil men. So she came to see Dr. Mercies, who decided to begin with some brutal oral training. *quot;You're just a little pain and degradation object here to make music with your screams and cries,*quot; he explained. Then he literally turned her into a musical oral punishment object. This session has lots of hard face fucking, gagging, ass eating, slapping, spanking, bastinado, and bondage. Violet struggles with cum, but she was a good girl and licked up some of Dr. Mercies' load in the end. (Be sure to watch the full video chat with Lexi, as we consider it an integral part of her time with us.)

Duration: 50:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2344kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 916.3 MB

Download Make Music With Your Cries and Screams

Dixon Mason - Office Hours

Release Year: 2011
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture

Dixon Mason is getting a tour of some old offices with PD. She will not be able to take in much of the view from her position face down in a hog-tie, but what she does see she does not like. It is a dingy old place that PD uses to entertain his

Duration: 1:12:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 817.5 MB

Download Dixon Mason - Office Hours

Skinny milking machine

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Dina Ket
Genres: harness gag, bondage, metal collar, nipples clamps, breast training machine

The farmer spotted this ultra toned tall teen girl in the gym. Dina Ket has teen udders of course, but that's not what the farmer noticed. He noticed her perfect big nipples! Those would be amazing for training sessions! Before Dina realized, she woke up in the barn, with her tiny wrists secured to the wall and a harness gag strapped into her mouth. Her neck was locked in a metal collar and her nipples were hurting from a pair of clover clamps. There was nothing she could do to stop the farmer from applying the electronic breast training machine (with goat milker cups) to her nipples. Dina was confused but strangely enough she did not struggle much. In fact, she seemed to get turned on by the milking process! Her nipples got doubled in size. Dina found her new home, she is a HuCow now!

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14746kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Skinny milking machine
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla