Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Feb 2019
Mesajlar: 475.987
Standart

Creamy Cuesticks

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Gay, Hardcore, Bareback
Video language: English

Sexy twink models Adrian Sendar, Simon Best hot blow and bareback anal.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7907kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Creamy Cuesticks

Dog Fart - Blacks on Boys - Deepdicc, Lawrence West * Riley Mitchel

Riley being the new guy at work goes out of his way to hit up the two hot guys at work to go for a drink. They obviously had something else in mind and let him know they were going to get down at home. Well now Riley really wants to cum. Back at Lawrence's house he is quick to grab those big cocks and tries to suck his way to the top, from the bottom that is. Riley is on his knees taking those cocks and riding them with the aim to please. Three loads later and he is well on his way to a good office reputation, as long as HR doesn't find out.

Duration: 24:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 87kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Dog Fart - Blacks on Boys - Deepdicc, Lawrence West * Riley Mitchel

Corbin Fisher - Dane Dicks Chris (1080p)

Who's ready to see Chris get fucked by Dane?! I am, I am! We all are!
Chris and Dane clearly were, also! These two are so endearing, all the time and in general, but during the initial few minutes of this video especially. They're each playful, a bit shy, while clearly eager and ready to go at it with one another. In particular, Chris was ready to get Dane's dick in him and Dane was ready to fuck Chris' hole.
Before we get to that point, though, Dane wanted to have a go at Chris' throat. Dane's a master at all of this, and I think wanted to set out from the get go he was in charge and Chris was going to submit to him. That arrangement was perfectly fine with Chris, as he eagerly opens his mouth to late Dane fuck his throat. I am quite sure Chris' cock gets harder and harder with every pump of Dane's dick in his mouth.
Chris is a horny guy - we all know this. He absolutely loves sex, and can not get enough of it. When he fucks, he goes at it hard. Similarly, as we (and Chris!) find out here, when he gets fucked he wants to take it hard. He wants to do it all to the max, and that means begging Dane to fuck his hole hard and take a steady, deep, relentless pounding that shakes the bed and ends with him drenched in two huge loads.

Duration: 21:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5813kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 927.9 MB

Download Corbin Fisher - Dane Dicks Chris (1080p)
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla