Alt 05-28-2022, 01:05 PM   #41002
alexa38
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Feb 2019
Mesajlar: 475.987
Standart

Griffin and Palmer: Raw

Studio: Chaosmen

When Griffin first came in, we spent a lot of time texting about him working steady and taking on some of the oral videos. Palmer had also came in about that same time, so I sent him a few images saying he had just joined the team too, and that it was likely he would work with him soon.
Griffin was really pleased that he would probably being servicing Palmer, but I told him it was more likely they would be fucking and not just sucking! I had Palmer set to work with a couple other guys, so Griffin was biding his time, waiting to work with the muscle dude. When do I get to work with Palmer? Griffin would ask.
So I dangled Griffin a little too long, but I am sure he was quite happy with scenes while waiting. But suffice it to say, he had his eye on Palmer from week one.
Griffin does love Servicing the guys, so we started out with some major oral. Griffin had been waiting months to get Palmers cock all the way down the back of his throat, and he was not disappointed. He takes control and rolls Palmer upside down and makes a meal of his tight ass.
Palmer power fucks Griffin too, eventually planking him so Griffin could not escape the ass pounding. Some super hot Ass to Mouth in there for ATM fans, so keep a watch for that!
Griffin rides Palmers cock until he busts, spilling his load all over my brand new bedspreads maiden voyage.
Palmers cum shot is a little tricky as he ramps up his cock and they both hustle to get it in. What can I say but it was a full on internal breeding. Not much to show for it, which is one of the risks of doing internal cum shot. But if you like you boys bred and bred deep, this ending is for you!

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 626.8 MB

Download Griffin and Palmer: Raw

Kiss Lick Suck Fuck - Scene 4 - Chris Tyler and Tate Ryder

Studio: Hot House

To fuck or to be fucked, that is the question. In this case the answer is pretty clear; Chris Tyler needs to be fucked so bad his ass is twitching. Tate Ryder sees the horny young muscle-stud bent over with his ass in the air and its on! Tate pulls out his rock hard cock and immediately shoves it deep in Chris hole. The -hung Aussie power-fucks Chris hard, using his own spit for lube. Tate shoves Chris out of the way and lies back with his hardon standing straight up in the air. Chris hops on and fucks himself with Tates cock in a wild reverse-cowboy while he jacks off. Tate keeps spitting and pumping Chris ass like a madman until hes ready to cum. He stands up and s the young pig-bottom to suck his big dick and he shoots all over Chris chest. Thoroughly fucked in the ass and the face, Chris kicks back and beats off to drain a load out of his own giant nuts.

Duration: 17:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 773.8 MB

Download Kiss Lick Suck Fuck - Scene 4 - Chris Tyler and Tate Ryder

Lucky Taylor and Radovan Grunberk

Studio: Badpuppy

Lucky Taylor is back, and this time, he Radovan Grunberk give us one helluva flip-flop fuck. Enjoy!

Duration: 30:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 473.2 MB

Download Lucky Taylor and Radovan Grunberk
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla