alexa38
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Feb 2019
Mesajlar: 475.987
Standart

Alexxxis Allure - Home Body Fucking

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Alexxxis Allure
Genres: BBW, Big Belly, Big Tits, MILF, Brunette, Big ass, Natural tits, Chubby, Curvy, Blowjob, Hardcore, Voluptuous
Video language: English

Alexxxis Allure was hanging out at her house by the pool waiting for Puerto Rock. She was already horny but when Puerto finally arrived he wanted to go out. In an attempt to stay in she gives him a nice welcome blowjob and then they started to fuck. He fucked her well in all different positions and finally came on her tits!

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Alexxxis Allure - Home Body Fucking

Two BBW vs Oil Boy

Release Year: 2020
Studio: PlumperPass
Cast: Kendra Kox
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore

Kendra's been going through a rough patch, a nasty divorce has put this plump Milf back on the market. She catches a glimpse of her sexy friend Kendra's pool guy and it reminds her how much she's been craving the dick recently. These luscious ladies double-suck his cock and take turns getting their pussies pounded.

Duration: 32:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Two BBW vs Oil Boy

Sofias Mic Skills

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Sofia Rose
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore

Sofia has always wanted to be a professional recording artist. So she comes to Plumper Pass Records for some professional guidance. For the label owner, Jax, talent is not an issue. As long as Sofia can put in a superstar performance in the sack, Jax will go above and beyond the call of duty in turning her into a superstar.

Duration: 28:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sofias Mic Skills

Thanks For Getting Me Wet

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Sofia Rose
Genres: BBW, Plumper, Big Butt, Hardcore

Jonni Mamba was driving down the mean streets of Miami when he sees this girl from a far walking in the rain. Lo and behold it´s none other than BBW superstar Sofia Rose. She was pretty damn cool, as usual, and she didn't blow us off, so he knew he was off to a good start. I mean, why waste a golden opportunity so he asked her if she wants to come back to his place and do some dirty shit. She bit the bait and got in the car with him. I´ll let you guess what happens next, but you will be pleasantly surprised when Sofia takes on his BBC.

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7790kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Thanks For Getting Me Wet
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla