Alt 04-17-2022, 03:02 PM   #1651
alexa38
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Feb 2019
Mesajlar: 475.987
Standart

Teach Me, Daddy

Cast: Eden West
Genres: Blowjob, Brunettes, Creampie, Cumshot, Homewrecker, Natural, Petite, Stepdad, Tabo
Video language: English

The school bell rings, and student Emma (Eden West) stands by the lockers, greeted by her stepdad (Isiah Maxwell): *quot;Been waiting long?*quot;. *quot;Not too long'*quot;, she replies, kissing him on the cheek. *quot;I'm at work, baby*quot;, he complains. *quot;Everyone knows I'm your stepdaughter*quot;, she says. *quot;*quot;That's the problem*quot;, he replies. *quot;I'm not doing anything wrong*quot;, she insists. *quot;That won't stop people from gossiping. Come on*quot;, he says, He's a teacher and leads her into his classroom. She sits on his desk by the blackboard, her boot up on a student desk. *quot;Now what you want to sit like that?*quot;, he reacts. *quot;I've had a long day*quot;, she says. *quot;It doesn't look proper -good girls don't sit like that*quot;, he points out. *quot;No one can see me*quot;, she states. *quot;I can see you*quot;, he responds. *quot;So you think I'm a bad girl?*quot;, she asks. *quot;Don't put words in my mouth*quot;, stepdad declares. *quot;I don't mind if you do*quot;, she says suggestively. *quot;Emma, stop!*quot;, he demands. *quot;If you can't relax around family, then who can you relax around?*quot;, she says. *quot;In my family...*quot;, he begins, but she interrupts: *quot;You're my family now -me and my mom*quot;. *quot;All I was going to say was in my family when I was growing up we were always expected to look our best*quot;, he says. *quot;So you think you're better than us?*quot;, she chides. *quot;I didn't say that either*quot;, he responds. *quot;But you implied it*quot;, she insists, getting up and moving closer to him. Crossing her arms, she demands: *quot;Don't talk to me like that again, okay, daddy?*quot;. He shakes his head, saying: *quot;I'm sorry, I had a rough day. I shouldn't have taken it out on you*quot;. *quot;Difficult students?*quot;, she mocks. *quot;You know I can't talk about that*quot;, he contends. *quot;You're no fun*quot;, Emma says. *quot;College doesn't keep you busy?*quot;, he asks. *quot;No, it's boring -everything's boring*quot;, she says. *quot;One day you're gonna look back at your early twenties and think that it's the best time of your life*quot;, stepdad contends. She walks over and looks over his shoulder as he starts working on his papers. *quot;Can you give me some space?*quot;, he requests. *quot;I'm just interested in what you're doing*quot;, she says. *quot;It's not that very interesting*quot;, he notes. She sits back on his desk and says: *quot;It's interesting to me*quot;. *quot;Your mom expects us home by six*quot;, he notes. *quot;So we have an hour, almost two*quot;, she states. *quot;I don't know why you always show up so early, don't you have some studying to do?*quot;, stepdad asks. *quot;I'm done studying*quot;, she replies. *quot;What about friends? Don't you want to spend time with people your own age?*quot;, he inquires. *quot;No. Can't I just get to know my stepfather better?*quot;, she counters. *quot;I guess not*quot;, he says in exasperation. Moving her head back and forth, Emma announces: *quot;I have a crick in my neck*quot;. *quot;I can refer you to someone down at the Student Center*quot;, he notes. *quot;Can you take a look for me, daddy?*quot;, she requests. *quot;I don't think that's a good idea*quot;, he replies. *quot;Why not?*quot;. *quot;Because we're at school and it's not appropriate*quot;, he contends. *quot;So, for ethics*quot;, she wonders. *quot;Ethically, yes*quot;, he insists. *quot;Come on, just a quick look. And if you think I need a second opinion, I'll go to the Student Center*quot;, she offers. Stepdad gets up and places his hands under her head, checking her out. *quot;Do you like my perfume?*quot;, Emma asks. *quot;Uh, hum*quot;. *quot;Sorry, I don't want to distract you*quot;, she notes. *quot;Does this still hurt?*quot;, he asks. *quot;Not anymore*quot;. *quot;I can still refer someone to you, if you like*quot;, he says, lightly stroking her thigh. *quot;If they're as cute as you are*quot;, she flirts with him. *quot;Emma, why are you acting like this? What would your mother think?*quot;, he asks. *quot;She would think that you're trying to take advantage of her daughter*quot;, she replies. *quot;Why are you doing this?*quot;, he reiterates. *quot;You don't feel that?*quot;, she asks. *quot;Feel what?*quot;. *quot;That energy, that fire between us*quot;, she says. *quot;Emma*quot;, he says wearily. *quot;I know, I know, you're a good guy who wouldn't want to do anything to tear our family apart*quot;, she mocks. *quot;If anyone ever implies what you're suggesting, my life is over*quot;, he says seriously. *quot;They wouldn't know*quot;, she insists. *quot;They'll know*quot;. *quot;How?*quot;, she asks. *quot;It's more than that. It would be wrong*quot;, he states. *quot;So you're saying you want to, but it would be wrong?*quot;, Emma agues. *quot;I'm not saying that*quot;. *quot;I think you are*quot;, she says. *quot;I'm not*quot;, he insists. *quot;So you don't want this, and you don't think about me?*quot;, she concludes, as she starts to slip off her top. *quot;Stop!*quot;, he says, grabbing her by the shoulders and pulling her top back up.*quot;Sorry, I don't want to make you mad*quot;, she says. *quot;It's too late*quot;, he declares. *quot;I just thought you felt the same. Please don't be mad*quot;, she pleads.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4554kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Teach Me, Daddy
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla