Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 02-16-2022, 10:27 AM   #36884
alexa38
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Feb 2019
Mesajlar: 475.987
Standart

RB Travis James * Curtis McCoy

Arm Wrestling was never this sexy. When Curtis McCoy and Travis James agreed to arm wrestle to see who was going to get their dick sucked, they both went into it with horny college jock muscle flexing action. If they had been naked you would have seen their cocks spring to attention as they came face to face to each other, the thrill of competition only shadowed by the raging hormones that brought them to this game in the first place. One wonders if Travis threw the game just to get Curtis' thick meaty uncut cock between his lips. He's got such a hot beefy muscular body and his milk chocolate complexion is so beautiful next to the lightly tan vanilla white of Travis James. Travis does such a great job of sucking Curtis off that it's not too long before he's shooting his thick load, with Travis close by looking as if he wants to lap it up right then and there.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3319kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 467.9 MB

Download RB Travis James * Curtis McCoy

Very horny mood

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Alex Hofer and Adam Keller
Genres: Blowjob, Anal Sex, Bareback, Moaning, Shaved, Masturbation, Kissing, Fingering, Handjob, Cumshots, Uncut, Russian, Smooth, Twinks
Video language: English

Alex Hofer wakes up in a very horny mood and Adam Keller is still sleeping next to him. That's not going to stop Alex from admiring his new boyfriend. Alex pulls back the covers revealing Adam's tight, fit body and Adam begins to stir. He rolls his head over, smiles at Alex and Alex notices a little movement down in Adam's underwear. Alex pulls out Adam's uncut cock and sucks the whole thing down, working it with his tongue and throat. Adam slips out of his underwear making it easier for Alex to service his dick. Adam rolls Alex over on the bed, the underwear come off and after some more cock sucking Alex winds up on his back with his legs in the air. Adam begins teasing Alex's hole with his fingers, priming it for his thick piece of meat. Adam pushes slowly at first but a very willing Alex relaxes and Adam's cock slides all the way in. Adam immediately starts power-fucking Alex. From all the moaning coming out of Alex's mouth and the look on his face he must really be enjoying it. Adam bends Alex over onto all fours and continues the ass-pounding. Alex's hard cock bounces with every one of Adam's thrusts. Alex straddles Adam and sits down on his cock. Adam continues pounding from below as Alex starts feverishly jerking his cock. His balls all but disappear as he blows a thick load of juicy white cum all over his ripped abs. Adam pulls out, rolls Alex over and he finishes himself off, squirting his jizz all over Alex's freshly fucked hole.

Duration: 21:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 796.2 MB

Download Very horny mood

Phenix, Quan and Riley vol. 2

It does not take long for adam to reveal to jimmy his rock hard body and beautiful cock. Jimmy savors every second of this encounter as he rides adam's thick cock, and takes a hard pounding against the window in plain view of all passersby.

Duration: 24:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1757kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 353.0 MB

Download Phenix, Quan and Riley vol. 2

Hit That Sweet Spot

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Boots, Fetish, Kink, Flogging, Jockstraps, Leather, Oral

Boys like Casper Ivarsson and Jacob Dolce enjoy some very stereotypical things for young guys, like gaming, playing football, movies and candy. That's not all, of course, they love sharing their hard young cocks and shooting off lots of big loads with other boys like them. After a little trip to the candy store the guys are soon heading home with their sweet haul, but you can probably guess they have something else just as delicious on their minds.

Duration: 25:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7965kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Hit That Sweet Spot

Patrick Dei and Ricky Ibanez

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Gay, Anal, Oral, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob

In the sunny Barcelona our big-dicked mate Patrick Dei wants to top some nice ass and invites his Latin friend Ricky Ibañez for a hot relaxing afternoon at home. After chilling a bit our two horny mates get their clothes off and jump on the bed, where Ricky starts to work on Patrick's cock with mastery, swallowing every inches of that thick piece of meat. Like a good bottom his juicy ass gets wet right away soon he begs Patrick to rim and prepare it to be fucked. Within a few seconds their athletic bodies fusion together in a vortex of raw Latin passion, till the moment Ricky ends with his mouth full of cum!

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 439.3 MB

Download Patrick Dei and Ricky Ibanez

Bring Me A Boy - Patience Boy

Studio: Bring Me A Boy

I train my boys so well. They know their place in my life, and none knows his place better than my main boy, my stepson, Adam. I met his mom at a mall but noticed him right away. Now, here he is on his knees sucking 's cock while I read the paper. But I know what he so badly wants. He wants to sit back on the couch while I look into his eyes. Then I'll stand up and feed him my dick while holding his neck. When my cock is rock hard, I'll get him off his knees and bend him over the couch. His hole needs some love from his , and I need to feel his warm insides. We'll fuck all over the couch until I'm ready to spray my load on his pretty face and then leave him to finish himself off. Because I know what my boy wants.

Duration: 19:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps

File size: 710.6 MB

Download Bring Me A Boy - Patience Boy
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla