Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Feb 2019
Mesajlar: 475.987
Standart

Ass For CA$HH!!!

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Andi Ray
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English

Hey guys Preston here bringing you guys this weeks BangBus episode, Me and the gang are back to doing what we do, But we have a little problem.The bangbus is in the shop so we still do our thing with a car but its not quite the same luckily we get a phone call and were informed that the bus is done being fixed so we go down to the shop to pick it up and everyone seems cool, Then we run into two cuties that are getting there car fixed as well but here comes the interesting twist to the whole story,The one chick doesn't have the money to pay for her repair so me like the gentleman that i am decide o pay it for her, So you guys know what comes next and with Ramon, Guys this update is really good...Stay Tuned!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:12:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 58kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Ass For CA$HH!!!

Emily Dick And Sin

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Emily
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English

What's up people? It's Preston Parker AKA P-Double coming at ya once again with another hot girl willing to get the cock for cash. But before we found her, we drove around and stopped at a local college and we spoke to this fine girl, but nothing happened. Later, we spoke to these two girls who looked like chongas; they were cool at first, but they didn't want to get naked so they had to get the fuck out. Then we tried to get these other 3 girls in the bus; they were willing to take cash but they didn't want to hop in the bus. So we kept on driving around until we stopped to watch a group of breakdancers. Yo! Shaggy started breaking dancing; Shagmeister has skills! Anyway, we found this girl Emily, and it didn't take much to convince her to get in the bus to get her pussy drilled nasty style. After getting fucked, she took a huge load on her face. But don't take my word for it, check it out for yourself. -Preston

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:19:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 58kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Emily Dick And Sin
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla