Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Feb 2019
Mesajlar: 475.987
Standart

Love Them New York Girls!

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Alexandra
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English

Hey there fellow Bangbus followers..preston here yet again bringing you the hotness this week..in this update we bring back a face from the past under some circumstances that will favor us in every way.You guys remember a couple of updates back a guy that i called *quot;beat it*quot; well he is back on the bus and he is bringing a hottie from out of town *quot;Nyc*quot; and he says she's all that and then some..so i give him the benefit of the doubt and the kid delievered. The girl is smoking hot and a freak on top of that....she was willing to get down with homie for the thrill of things no money required this time around thank god....Guys this shoot is a good one so check it out and email me your thoughts on the shoot..Signing out Preston Parker!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2910kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Love Them New York Girls!

Jada Stevens with VICE in Miami!!

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Jada Stevens
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English

Here we go ladies and gents, with this week's crazy and amazing update. The crew and me are on the hunt as usual, and everyone just keeps turning us down. Man what a bad week! But then we run into a couple and decided to try our luck, amazingly we get them on board, but guess what? The girl is totally knocked up; now were going to try to get them to do something on the bus since its never been done before (pregnant chick that is). So man we finally convince them by throwing some money there way, and they go for it, and I've never seen something so sexy like that before. Stay tuned this update will not disappoint

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 58kbps

File size: 897.9 MB

Download Jada Stevens with VICE in Miami!!
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla