Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 02-01-2020, 05:26 AM   #17108
alexa38
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Feb 2019
Mesajlar: 475.987
Standart

Chair bound and brutally double fucked, Squirting screaming deepthroat!

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Breath Play, Choking, Face Fucking, Gagging, Hitachi, Kneeling, Orgasm, Extreme Rough Sex, Squirt, Super Deep Throat
Video language: English

Chair bound and brutally double fucked, Squirting screaming deepthroat!
Bound with rope in the fuck chair, mona finds herself completely helpless and at our mercy. Her shaved pussy is perfect height for a deep and brutal fucking, her pretty face is ready for an extreme deepthroating, face fucking!
Mona is one of the girls that takes it, doesn't matter how hard, how rough, or how brutal, she takes it. She take a pussy pounding until we fuck squirt out of it, she take a throat fucking until we pull up the deep throat spit! We have liquid being drained from each hole, sometimes in an explosive release. Few girls can take it like Mona, so few.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 615.9 MB

Download Chair bound and brutally double fucked, Squirting screaming deepthroat!

Breast Bondage, ring gag and a Tight crotchrope for Alison - Scene 1

I lead Alison, wearing 6 inch heels and hotpants, into the scene and sit her down in a chair backwards. I quickly tie a rope around her waist and then tie it to the back of the chair (which she is facing). I then quickly tie her ankles to the chair legs. Now that Alison isn't going anywhere, I can prepare her for whats to come. Of course she needs a gag, so in goes my big spider ring gag to hold her mouth open wide. I let her struggle for a while while I gather more supplies. When I return, I rip open her blouse and knead her tits a bit before I start binding them with thin twine. After they're both nicely bound, I give them a few squeezes just for fun. I take a few snaphots because she looks so darn good like this. This is where part 1 ends...

Duration: 12:45
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 285.0 MB

Download Breast Bondage, ring gag and a Tight crotchrope for Alison - Scene 1

Katie sleep massage

Video language: English

Katie needs to rest a lot, her sessions are exhausting, and carrying around two udders that weigh as much as her head (each) is very tiring too. The farmer usually lets her sleep on the milking bed, because it is the only way Katie can sleep on her stomach. With her udders hanging freely under the bed, sometimes the farmer sneaks under the bed and massages and milks Katie, even in her sleep! Don't worry, Katie is used to getting touched, squeezed, and groped (all day long), and she loves a good udder massage with oil. The farmer uses a double breast pump to keep her nipples supple and stretchy, and it is a quiet machine that will not wake her up. Don't miss this really relaxing under-the-bed video with one of our top HuCows!!

Duration: 6:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14642kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 735.0 MB

Download Katie sleep massage
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla