Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Feb 2019
Mesajlar: 475.987
Standart

Eiskalt Gedemutigt

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Torture
Video language: English

From spanking to being tied up, these Doms will give you what your heart desire, especially if you been a very bad girl. In their Dungeon, you have many things to play with or play on. You get view these beautiful but naughty girls tied up, gagged, and spanked until they cum. However, on the other side, their pussy pick, probe and rubbed until they scream for mercy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:20:35
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 758.7 MB

Download Eiskalt Gedemutigt

Ariel Suffers in a Thin Twine Nude Hogtie - Part 1

I take Ariel down to the dirty cold basement where I manhandle and grope her for a while before ordering her to put her arms behind her head and spread her legs. She is then ordered to turn around and stay in position. I slap her ass and roughly manhandle her again before ordering her to strip. She is then ordered back into position. I then bind her arms behind her back with some thin baling twine before starting on her legs. Once I have her legs bound I pull up a chair for Ariel. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 465.4 MB

Download Ariel Suffers in a Thin Twine Nude Hogtie - Part 1

Painful Summer

Release Year: 2019

Two girls go and spend summer with relatives. They quickly learn that discipline - it is very serious in their family. For several weeks of the girl plop down a hand and also are punished by a belt, a wooden oar, rods, a hairbrush and a kitchen skimmer.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 640x480, DivX 3, 1417kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 769.6 MB

Download Painful Summer

Not A Prayer - Rain Degrey, PD

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

For Rain Degrey this fantasy does not end with smiles. She wants a total power exchange so that she can give herself over to PD completely. That kind of devotion could be rewarded, but she needs to prove her faithfulness first. She is going to have to suffer through his idea of a good time before he will let her have hers.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 616.6 MB

Download Not A Prayer - Rain Degrey, PD
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla