Alt 10-21-2019, 07:38 PM   #1021
alexa38
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Feb 2019
Mesajlar: 475.987
Standart

Afternoon delight

Studio: scorepass / 60plusmilfs

Lin boyde, a 65-year-old divorcee from arizona, returns to discipline a younger guy with her mouth and pussy and winds up with a big load of cum all over her face. lin is a well-sexed woman, and like most well-sexed women her age, she knows exactly what she's doing, exactly how to handle a man who's nearly 40 years her junior. ironically, in this scene, lin is a boss who disciplines her employee, but in real life, lin says she prefers take-charge men who make romantic gestures. a cum facial...is that romantic? sex doesn't always have to be romantic, lin said. i'm a swinger, and my guy and i had sex in front of a crowd of people in a club. that wasn't romantic. that was hot! there's something very horny and sexy and hungry about lin, as if she can never get enough. she doesn't merely suck and fuck cock. she devours it. with the right man, i could have sex several times a day, she said. and for lin, the right man is easy to find. he has a hard-on.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3709kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 638.8 MB

Download Afternoon delight

Three-way humiliation

Studio: scorepass / 60plusmilfs

Silva foxx, a 62-year-old silver-haired divorcee, is standing by her sliding glass doors, watching jmac and jimmy work on her pool and yacht. but she doesn't care if they don't get any work done. she wants them to work on her. she's wearing sexy lingerie, and she knocks on the glass and calls them over. she shows them her tits and rubs her pussy, so now they know what they want. let's do it, jmac says. come on in boys, silva says. your husband's not home? jmac asks. he works way too much and i want to play, silva says. well, wouldn't you know it, her husband (actually, it's her real-life significant other) comes home. he thinks he's going to surprise her, but he's the one who's going to be in for the surprise. holy, shit, your fucking husband's here! jmac says. i'm not going to stop, silva says. silva gets up from what she's been doing and tells her husband, you are going to watch me. sit right here. i'm going to make you watch. he doesn't just sit there, though. silva makes him get...

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3708kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 515.3 MB

Download Three-way humiliation
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla