Üyelik tarihi: Feb 2019
Mesajlar: 475.987
Standart

Meet Anjii

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Anjii Ross
Genres: BBW, Plumper, Solo, Posing, Big Tits, Titty Play, Shaved, Masturbate
Video language: English

If Anjii Ross and her natural 45-inch boobs were bouncing in a strip club near our office, your editors would be there after work like greased lightning clutching a roll of dollars.

But sadly for us, and our neighbors, Anjii is not a dancer. It wasn't long ago that super-stacked babes like Anjii Ross were dancing in clubs, either moonlighting or doing it full-time. Now more girls are going into web-cam modeling and Anjii is one of the net generation.

A Florida girl who loves the sand and surf and wearing out bikinis, she's had sex on the beach, and we don't mean the . *quot;I like foot play, playing with my titties and putting toys and fingers inside my pussy until I orgasm,*quot; Anjii revealed.

*quot;I really love my Hitachi wand, too. I enjoy girls so I continue to play with women when I can. The kinkiest thing I've done was going camping in the woods and getting dirty in the bushes.*quot; Describing her special talents, Anjii says, *quot;I am the best titty fucker ever!*quot; A bold claim, but Anjii.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 749.1 MB

Download Meet Anjii
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla