Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Feb 2019
Mesajlar: 475.987
Standart

Dirty Mary - Dirty Mary - pet play

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

So nice to get a private look into this couple's kinky life! Dirty Mary's Master likes to give her assignments and challenges from time to time, and one of their favorite things is pet play.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11635kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 613.3 MB

Download Dirty Mary - Dirty Mary - pet play

Ariel Kneels at the Post - Part 3

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Futilestruggles
Cast: Ariel Anderssen
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Hogtied, Hogtie, Ball Tied, Extreme Heels, Stockings, Ball Gag, Struggle, Story Line, Big Tits, Elbow Tie
Video language: English

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tie Ariel's big toes and then pull them up and tie them off to the back of the post. I then gag Ariel with an open mouth gag. Ariel understandably looks alarmed as I hammer a nail into the post just above he head... not to worry it is just to be used as an anchor point for her nose hooks. Ariel's eyes start to bulge at this point and she gets a look that stays for the remainder of the clip. Her nipples are clamped and I also apply a septum clamp. My studio has a metal roof and the rain starts coming down hard... Not a good combination. Needless to say the audio for the last 10 min or so is very annoying because of it. You can still hear Ariel's reactions though. Ariel looks as if she has completely checked out. Between this and the rain, I decide to call the shoot and I cut the ropes off of Ariel and I have left this in the clip so you can see her as she is being released.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 950.2 MB

Download Ariel Kneels at the Post - Part 3
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla