Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Feb 2019
Mesajlar: 475.987
Standart

Caio Veyron * Angel

Release Year: 2017
Studio: TimTales
Cast: Caio Veyron * Angel
Genres: Young Men, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: English

Interview with the actor.
His name is Angel. He is from Greece islands from the city of Athens. He is 28 years old, his height is 179 centimeters, his weight is 59 kilograms. He loves when his sex partner cums on his back. His beloved pose. He loves when his partner ends so that sperm splashes all the way back to the back of his head ...

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4745kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 619.4 MB

Download Caio Veyron * Angel

A Bear Affair - Hunter Scott and Sid Morgan - HD 720p

Sid and I have quite the imagination together. In this scene, straight and married Sid Morgan pays me a visit while I'm staying at my friend's in Atlanta. He hasn't really had a chance to play with guys since he finished college and married his wife. But he told me that if I ever came to town, he wanted a chance to get stretched out by me. He shows up to my friend's nervous as hell, asking all kinds of silly questions, but ultimately I convince him to put my cock in his mouth, which seems to help tremendously. Not too long after he starts to slide down my fat cock and take it all the way to the balls. Tight, straight, married asshole never felt so good wrapped around my cock.

Duration: 15:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2257kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 260.8 MB

Download A Bear Affair - Hunter Scott and Sid Morgan - HD 720p

Drew Brodie * Jonny Kingdom

Studio: TimTales
Cast: Drew Brodie * Jonny Kingdom
Genres: Young Men, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot

The story of the life of an actor.
His name is Jonny Kingdom. He wanted to enroll at Princeton University - one of America's oldest universities with a brilliant academic reputation, attracting the most talented students and teachers from around the world. His parents wanted their girl to study there. But the guy decided to make films for adults.

Duration: 15:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5379kbps
Audio: 286kbps

File size: 630.5 MB

Download Drew Brodie * Jonny Kingdom

Filip Vacek, Jazz Jones

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Filip Vacek, Jazz Jones
Genres: Blowjob, Anal, Flip-Flop, Rimming, Bareback, Riding, Tattoos, Blonds, Long Hair, Masturbation, Kissing, Facial Cumshot, College Guys, Uncut

Jazz Jones is working hard at his desk when suddenly Filip Vacek comes up behind him. Well so much for work. Looks like the only jobs that are going to be happening is of the blow and rim variety. They start to make out passionately, and soon Filip puts Jazz on his knees and Filip pulls out his hard cock. Jazz takes it down to the base like a pro. He deep throats Filip in an awesomely wet blow job. Then Filip throws Jazz to the couch and gets him naked. As he pulls out off Jazz's underwear, Filip sees Jazz is hard as a rock. He gets to his knees and takes Jazz into his mouth. He sucks him for bit before getting up and sitting down right on Jazz's raw cock. Filip rides him reverse cowboy bareback for awhile before going over to the bed and bending over for Jazz to rim him. Then Jazz plunges his bare dick deep into Filip's hole and fucks him nice and hard. Jazz sees how hot Filip is getting and wants to get in some prostate stimulating action. Jazz bends over and lets Filip bareback him. After they get close, Filip pulls out and cums right into Jazz's mouth. Jazz eats it all up. And the taste of hot cum in his throat sends Jazz over the edge as Jazz begins to jizz all over himself.

Duration: 21:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3312kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 535.0 MB

Download Filip Vacek, Jazz Jones

Randy Blue - Jake Andrews * Skylar West

When Jake and Skylar came to set, they were acting as if they had known each other for years. They were joking, cuddling and teasing each other. It was pretty fucking adorable. Jake has not done a scene with us for a while, and it was even longer since he was a top. But I knew this blonde beef cake was up for the challenge. And his blonde counterpart, Skylar, was eager to take Jake and his massively huge cock. I had them pose and kiss in front of the window

Format: flv
Duration: 26:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1854kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 379.1 MB

Download Randy Blue - Jake Andrews * Skylar West
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla