Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Feb 2019
Mesajlar: 475.987
Standart

Remy All Anal: Sweet Perfect Ass Stretched and Fucked by Long Machine Cock

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Kink: Fucking Machines
Cast: Remy LaCroix

Remy could easily be an underear model or one of those girls you jerk off to in the Victoria Secret catalogue.
It's hard to see past her perfect ass but the pay off for pulling your eyes away from her cheeks leads you to amazing natural tits and the toned tightness of exercise and youth. Remy is 23 years old, sexy and she knows how to work it - the wet t-shirt strip tease confirms this truth.

Watching the machines work into her ass and transform Remy from a composed *quot;come fuck me*quot; babe to deeply moaning, cumming uncontrollably and at the total mercy of the machines as they plow her ass is so hot, it is hard to pick a favourite in this shoot.
The Queen does the stretching but the final double pen with The Twininserter really leaves no orgasms behind and has Remy glossed over and floating in cum space.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 1:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 8.7 MB

Download Remy All Anal: Sweet Perfect Ass Stretched and Fucked by Long Machine Cock

My New Fucking Machine

Release Year: 2014
Studio: roxyraye
Video language: English

Some of you guys have seen me use my old pink fucking machine in previous videos. I'm sure some of you heard me complaining about the weakness of the machine and lack of toys to put on it. I was eager to get another machine, something that would handle my horny holes, so I started...

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 437.0 MB

Download My New Fucking Machine

My Fucking Machine

Release Year: 2014
Studio: roxyraye
Video language: English

I bought myself a new toy. It's big, and pink, and runs forever, or until I turn it off because my pussy is sore! Introducing my new fucking machine, probably the greatest invention after the dildo, lol. I used it for the first time on video for you guys, but I didn't have any...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:11
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 323.7 MB

Download My Fucking Machine
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla