Alt 03-15-2019, 09:04 AM   #23
alexa38
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Feb 2019
Mesajlar: 475.987
Standart

Session Rematch - Domination HD

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Unusial, Femdom, Kunilingus, Facesitting, Strapon, Anilingus, Domination
Video language: English

Hot milking ass hole fingering extreme femdom action for you!!! After a long day of hot yoga and extracurricular activities, Goddess Demi has made her feet extra sweaty and stinky for one lucky slave. She unlocks his cage after making him 1st worship her high heeled boots and thanking her for the privilege of being her doormat. Her foot boy is ordered to lick and clean her extremely smelly feet until they are sparkling fresh just the way she desires.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:46
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 146.8 MB

Download Session Rematch - Domination HD

Superman Sleazy - Domination HD

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Unusial, Femdom, Kunilingus, Facesitting, Strapon, Anilingus, Domination

They demonstrate the dos and don'ts of hair removal before subjecting Kade (aka 'Polly Amorous') to humiliating striping, a strap on threeway and bi with special guest Jimmy Broadway. More than an hour of intense footage! This one features cuckolding, pegging, twisted hand jobs, sexy bodybuilders, sloppy blowjobs, lesbian strap-on sex and jerk-off instructions from your . It knows not to slack and to worship My boots with everything its got - or else! I regard My leather boots far superior to this worm that is nothing but flesh to be trod on by a Goddess' boot heels. And so, if I am pleased, I will reward the worm his life. And some 'playtime' as it licks My boot soles and sucks My heel, wanking pathetically as I look down on it. Only for as long as I decide I am satisfied with My thoroughly polished leather boots.

Duration: 9:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 286.0 MB

Download Superman Sleazy - Domination HD

Sex therapist

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Belgian, Blonde, Close-up, Degustation, Pissing, Piss in glass, Pussy wash, Shaved, Solo, Toys, Wet hair, Wet panties, Wet toy

Sex Therapist Jillian Janson is an unconventional therapist who specializes in helping young people find their libido. Today her patient is Naomi and Naomi just cant get turned on and cannot cum. Ever observant, Jillian notices that Naomi has been staring at her feet and she figures out what Naomi's issue is. Jillian will go to any length to help a patient so she offers up her feet and Naomi greedily accepts and starts to slobber all over them. Jillian starts to rub Naomi's pussy at the end with her feet and Naomi finally cums really, really hard. Problem solved!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6485kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 757.8 MB

Download Sex therapist

Slutty mouth

Cast: Naomi Swann, Maia Evon
Genres: Foot fetish, Foot worship, Foot licking, Foot sucking, Lesbian

Maia is Noami's boss and she tells Naomi that the only way she is going to get ahead at work is to be submissive and do whatever her boss tells her. She makes her start with some foot worship but Maia soon realizes that Naomi has a hidden talent and gets really, really turned on. She is so turned on by Naomi's slutty mouth that she cannot help but take Naomi's gorgeous feet in her mouth. Both are moaning and about to cum and they change positions so they can both suck on each other's toes and soles at the same time.

Duration: 15:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7637kbps

File size: 904.7 MB

Download Slutty mouth

Chastity is Necessary

He came fresh from the auction block with no training and an extra tight virgin hole ripe for the taking.

Duration: 5:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7448kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 302.8 MB

Download Chastity is Necessary

Irresistable

Cast: Naomi Swann
Genres: Masturbation Instruction

Naomi knows you think she is sexy and you love her feet and stinky sneakers. She wants to tease you as you watch her pose her bare feet and encourage you to jerk your cock.

Duration: 7:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7623kbps

File size: 431.4 MB

Download Irresistable

Kbitches 26

KBitches 26 brings you an extreme and dirty little chick that will have you astounded with her talents. Watch Zafira as she plays with anal plugs and cold metal for the very first time on film. This chick is uber hot with curves in all the right places. Nice big breasts, long brown hair - and her pussy is the pinkest you will ever have seen. Watch this beauty piss straight from the dick for the very first time, and she loves it. Its not too often you find a really smoking girl that piss - and wants to too. This volume has everything you want in a top-notch fetish flick. A super attractive model that is willing to try anything at least once! Zafira needs to be pleased and she'll do just about anything to achieve that. Going to great lengths to achieve multiple orgasms with all different kinds of kinky toys and water sports! Young dumb and full of cum, what more would you want in a girl?

Duration: 1:51:28
Video: 384x288, Windows Media Video 9, 439kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 840.9 MB

Download Kbitches 26

Shawna's Jerk Puppet

Cast: Shawna Leneé
Genres: Masturbation Instruction

Mistress Shawna has your cock under her complete control like the helpless puppet you have become. You are mine to tease and toy with however I see fit. Your every stroke and every orgasm will be because I allow it. I will be the only one in your life to pull your strings as I guide you through an intense edging stroke session.

Duration: 9:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7149kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 531.4 MB

Download Shawna's Jerk Puppet

Mistress Kawaii Femdom (2019)

All boys are pegged on their birthday when they first get old enough.

Duration: 7:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6766kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 403.9 MB

Download Mistress Kawaii Femdom (2019)
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla