Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Dec 2022
Mesajlar: 214.446
Standart Apprentice Devall - Chapter 2 - The Calling

Apprentice Devall - Chapter 2 - The Calling

Release Year: 2024
Studio: MasonicBoys
Cast: Devall
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English

Master Napoli did things to me that I didn't know could be done. I experienced sensations which blew my mind and entirely changed the way that I perceive myself.

Sadly, what we did was never spoken of again. In fact, Master Napoli barely acknowledged me when our paths crossed. My mind started oscillating wildly between feeling excited about what had happened and experiencing a huge amount of guilt about it. I wondered if I'd pushed Master Napoli into an uncomfortable space, or whether, by not challenging or refusing him, I'd failed the first test. To make matters worse, for the longest time afterwards, it felt like my training had ground to a halt. There were no one-to-one meetings with the Masters, no talk about the next stage of my apprenticeship. I knuckled down, attending classes and reading everything I could, but, the longer it went on, the more I became convinced I'd blown it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7780kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Apprentice Devall - Chapter 2 - The Calling

AndoliniXXL - Intermittent Of The Spectacle

Release Year: 2024

They don't waste any time getting their clothes off and sucking each others hard cocks. It's safe to say that most guys are fans of the blowjob wake-up.

Duration: 23:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3656kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 661.0 MB

Download AndoliniXXL - Intermittent Of The Spectacle

After the Shoot Tim, Flex, Diego and Wagner

Cast: Tim Kruger, Diego and Wagner, Flex
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Huge Cocks

I promised you more from the afternoon with Flex and Diego and Wagner. And here it is, as a Bonus Update.
After the official videoshoot the boys wanted to relax a bit in the jacuzzi and of course when they noticed Tim`s rockhard cock, they could not resist to play a bit with it. The playing got really intense after some moments and it ended up in a nice jacuzzi orgy.
I (Grobes) had a tiny pocket camera in my hand and the boys actually thought in the beginning i was just taking snapshots. But that little technical wonder records crystal clear HD video.
And you can enjoy our behind the scenes orgy now. It's more like a private video, but the boys agreed to share it with you.

Duration: 18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3600kbps
Audio: 334kbps

File size: 526.8 MB

Download After the Shoot Tim, Flex, Diego and Wagner
pirs45 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla