Konu: Hot Oral Sex
Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 03-10-2019, 04:54 PM   #1
alexa38
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Feb 2019
Mesajlar: 475.987
Cool Hot Oral Sex

Sharing your beautiful cock with my girlfriend...!!!

Cast: Kathia Nobili, Denise Sky
Genres: Ball Sucking/Licking, Cumshot, Cock Tease, Cum Play, Threesome, Blowjob, 2 Girls, Big Dick
Video language: English

Honey...did you missed your naughty lover girl?...Yes...I told so.....and ...look what I got for you today! Little ....sweet surprise! I'm not gonna be the only one who gonna blow your big...big dick!!! Look at her......she can't wait to taste your swollen cock!!! Well...you know we had some time to talk about you and I said to her....how fantastic your cock is!!! And now she is so hungry for you....as much as I'm!!! What?!....If we had some time to play with each other?!....Sure....why would you like to see some hot kissing.....just to turns you on!!! For you darling anything!!!!.....Ohhh....my God...I see you love that....two girls just for you!!! You cock is so...so hard....and so big!!! I just love him so much!!!! Can't wait....come here honey....let us blow your brain out!!! Feel it....two lips...two tongues teasing your swollen cock! One mouth blowing your cock head and the other.....tongue licking your balls!!! How that feel honey?!!! Good! Now just enjoy the pleasure we two giving you with our mouthes! Sucking and licking all over your sensitive cock!!! Here ......here honey....is the time for you......CUM......CUM for us......explode your semen!!!! Mmmmm......so tasty.....let me clean your cock and share a bit of that milf with my girlfriend here!!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6244kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 986.4 MB

Download Sharing your beautiful cock with my girlfriend...!!!
alexa38 isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla